Wholesale Policy/Terms and Conditions
Wholesalers must be pre-approved by Little J Headbands
Minimum opening order: $250
Once minimum is met, reorders may be placed on a as needed basis
1. Labeling & Product Image
- No Private Labeling
- Sold only in packaged, Little J Headbands branded and labeled packaging
- Any flyers or online information about Little J Headbands products must be approved in order to maintain accurate product information
- With written permission, wholesalers may utilize any image from the Little J Headbands website for promotion of products
- Our products are labeled with Little J Headbands signage and should not be altered for resale
- All purchases must be paid via: PayPal (U.S. Only), or credit card payments.
- We do not offer lines of credit or “net 30” billing, however you may choose to submit your credit card information to keep "on file" for order charges and payment of shipping costs
3. Orders and Lead Time
- Orders generally have about a 3-5 business day lead time, plus transit time
- Payment is due once the order is packed and ready to ship. An emailed invoice will be sent to the Buyer
- Orders +200 pieces may require additional lead time
- Out of stock or backordered items will be shipped and billed separately. An estimated shipping date will be provided.
- Shipping is paid by buyer
- For orders placed online, shipping charges will be invoiced SEPARATELY via email once the order is packed and cost is determined. Orders will not be shipped until shipping cost has been paid.
- Shipping will be billed separately based on our cost, plus insurance, and the method requested
- Goods damaged during shipping or order discrepancies must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of the receipt of the order
5. Return Policy
- All wholesale sales are final. Returns are not accepted unless there is a mistake in the products delivered or the merchandise is defective
- In order to exchange damaged merchandise, email email@example.com to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions
- Damages due to courier services are reported to our insurer and filed as a claim.
As a condition of a Return Material Authorization, wholesalers agree to photograph the damaged items and submit any documentation required by the insurer to process a claim for damaged shipments.
Note: we highly recommend that all of our customers sample items of interest first
6. Exclusivity/Territories and Pricing
- No exclusivity of product. This program is open to all
- We do not have territories
- Little J Headbands provides a MSRP, although wholesalers are free to set their own retail price
- The terms of this offer are subject to change at any time and without notice
- Our prices are subject to change at any time and without notice
- Being accepted as a wholesaler does not bind you or Little J Headbands to a contractual period of time